Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: First update since launch!

Wow, I've been playing for like 4 days non-stop! I hope all of you are having fun by the way Happy. Anyhoo, we did have our first "post launch" Friday update which provided us with another Versus video. This time we saw the Sith Warrior versus the Smuggler; hardly a comparison in my mind....but whatever.

Also, we have had a flood of new Guild applications come in. We will be getting ALT toons in at the same rank as your main toon. We will also be looking into an ALT guild if we exhaust our max number - more details on that as things develop. Additionally, Saturday is the day to get your Guild taxes into Kreslyn or his in game representative. Guild contributions is a part of the applications that you all signed up to when asking to be a part of Guild UMBRA, and we are currently asking for in game credits [END OF STORY].

We will be having a photo op tonight in the Nexus Room on Drommund Kaas at 9pm Eastern, so feel free to and be seen. Please join our guild's Flickr account if you want to share your in-game images and have them posted here (check out the media or Flickr button at the top of this page.

Here's Blakavar and me at the Sith Temple on Drommund Kaas:

Forum Image

Hammer if you target yourself then we would see your name too

TeaPirate
Prefect

I agree. Hardly a comparison; the Smuggler is obviously going to win.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: