Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: Guild activities as of 12/29/2011

Forum Image

Guild,

We have had some amazing activity over the course of the first official launch week. We already have about 10 people that are level 50, thus we are getting close to Operations numbers. We just need to check out the specs and the classes to make sure there is balance. If so, I would like to target next Tuesday as the first 8 man Operation from the group we have at that time. I'm holding off a bit, to get a couple of healers and Tanks up there. The rest of us can focus on world bosses to develop strategies.

I have also tweaked the calendar, thus you will start to see a pattern to scheduled events. Tuesday, Thursday, will Saturday be the "initial" focus activity days, with alternating Mondays and Wednesdays being for special events. I say initial, as we will have enough folks to run make up raids, etc.

Forum Image

We've been downing world bosses and doing DataCron runs, which are helping us come together. Additionally, these activities help folks level and complete misisons requirements. We have also added some time for Flashpoint clearing and Heroic Quests..again to empty your quest log and help you get things done to loot up.

Finally, we will begin the Guild purge next week. Then, we will move onto getting friends and family prospects back into the system. Remember, you must sponsor a friend or family member. Take care!

Jump to: