Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Lord Jamuga

re: The PURGE is coming!

hehe.. I really don't know why you guys feel the need to trash talk me. I have not spoken ill of this guild or anyone in it. You know absolutely nothing about me. You guys are funny..

Cya..
-Lumina
Prefect

I am sorry you feel that way. My statement was not about you nor has nothing to do with you Lord Jamuga. It more to do with Social cultural aspect of the general people in-relation to laziness and gen games promote the get rich quick ideas.

Your argument about guild tax is a valid point. The problem is that theirs no amout of knowledge you can have about a person that can make them rationally trustworthy because trust is emotion based. And we know for experience that Emotions are always irrational.

Statistics from the Game "Eve online" can show that are leaders would be inherently untrustworthy. but in a way thats part of the back bone of that type of system a man made and controlled system is inherently flawed.

But at the end of the day who can you trust?Life? love? God? anything? Isn't life more interesting giving your trust off to other people or things ? after all relationships, and inner peace is what life is all about.

[quote="Darth Lumina"But at the end of the day who can you trust?Life? love? God? anything? Isn't life more interesting giving your trust off to other people or things ? after all relationships, and inner peace is what life is all about.[/quote]

I trust in the ever present and all consuming power of bacon.

Prefect

I wasn't talking trash towards or about anyone. I simply stated what I thought. I don't care why anyone leaves a guild. It's their account and they game with whomever they choose.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: