Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Emperor

re: We really are a Progression Guild

Guild,

As we are reaching the end game level of 50, we need to start focusing on Raiding/ operations. To do this, we need gear, talent, teamwork, and discipline. If you just hit 50, you will get owned in Eternity Vault. Thus, we are working on a new plan to get folks geared up. We are also using our collected TAX money to help crafters get mats to get us the GRAPES. One such dedicated crafter is Shutupnrock. This guy has been able to make Purple level 49 Sith armor, and is freely giving it to folks that need it. Another person is Akeso, who has been constantly helping folks out with Stims and Implants. Vanzhant, Pizzathehut, and Tesla are few more - but there are many others. It is now time to help get the money in their hands to get them the mats they need to get the gear to the new level 50's that are coming on line.

On another note, we need to learn the strats. Spoken, Raegy, Malevol, SWOR, Sion, and a few others have been successful in taking down the first 4 bosses - given the buggy-ness of the Ops at the moment on ragular 8-man mode. They have taken pics, and do have strats/ concepts. We will be working to get these formalized, documented, and published on the site for Guild Member review. We will also be working with Force Sustainement to get the proper compliment of classes identified for raids/ ops to make sure we are tracking toward success. So, some folks may be waiting until we can get the op balanced.

With the support of the Lore Master (AWALL) we will be getting video coverage of the Guild Opss; but, until then we need to check out the successes that others have had. Here are a couple of vids from YouTube that demonstrate this:

re: Who need some crafting mats ?

I was going to dabble in crafting heavy armor, but after messing around with it a bit, decided against it.

So......I have a large supply of scavenged metals/compounds/flux levels 1-6 that i am willing to donate, along with a small collection of underworld metals.

Hit me up here or in game if you would like some!

All i ask is you make me something purty when you start making purples!!!! Happy

Exo

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist."

-Helder Camara
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Umbra Forum Index -> Guild News & Game Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: