View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
QubanSith
Senator

re: Gearing up (HM Flashpoints)

Hello All,

I'll be available tonight to help any group, leet or noob, to get through hard mode flash points.

Many of you, like me, aren't able to raid at regular hours so maybe we can work together to get these bad boys done and get some gear.

I'm melee DPS; so we'll need a tank, healer and ranged dps (or another melee, but it's nice to diversify.)

Cheers,
Q
Panda Sauce

I would like to do this, but I have a datacron run at 9. Hopefully we will end by 10:30 I'll join in and TANK for ya!

I'm kinda curious to see what False Emperor is all about.

Running again tonight, later around 9 or 10pm.
Panda Sauce

Count me in! Quban I owe you some HM!

I would be willing to heal for those. I can't tonight because we have our raid from 9:00 to 11:00 tonight and thursday's. All the other nights I am free for HM's.

Cobrakai
QubanSith
Senator

Update:

During the last guild meeting the officers stressed that there should be more activity in doing HM flashpoints.

Again, I would like to offer my services as a DPS for HMs.

I'm looking to start a pool of players that are interested in getting gear from HMs as well as the more geared raiding members who are willing to offer their help to increase our completion efficiency.

I don't think anyone is looking to do quick BT runs for the daily; I think people are more concerned with the more difficult HMs that offer more advantageous rewards.

Think about it this way... If you're missing a specific piece of Columi gear, then you can run the corresponding HM flashpoint to fill that slot; i.e. if you're in full Columi missing only the head slot, we could use your help in HM Kaon. You're helping by allowing less geared players to improve their character and you have a chance to improve your gear as well.

Check out this website to see where the gear you need/want drops: http://www.tor-loot.com/

Please reply with the HM you're interested in, class and specialization so we can start pooling people together to set up efficient HM groups.

My thoughts are to put two well geared players with two not so geared players and getting these things banged out quick so that we can spread the love across the guild and make sure we have a multitude of resources available when we begin doing the 16man HM/NM raids.

Cheers,
Q
ckuhlman
Prefect

Count me in. I have only done 1 flash point in HM and that was BT. Here are the following Hard Mode I need. Plus I can help with the others as well.

Kaon Under Siege
The Battle of Ilum
The False Emperor

Cobrakai
QubanSith
Senator

Thanks for the reply Cobrakai. I added you to the list.

Anyone who responds in this thread will be added to the master list I'm keeping with the HMs that people are interested in. I'll see if an officer can post it up later so we can try to organize the HM runs.
Hammer Six
Emperor

I can help out with HM flashpoints tonight. I got massively aggroed last night, so have to apologize to Q for that. Anyhoo, I can help out with a couple tonight. I suggest Black Braciers, Kaon Under Helmet, and False Chest Piece.

i am uselly up to tank what ever if i am on and free hit me up on ashzen or my alt herret could use abit of gear from all the HM's but BT

No worries Hammer. I appreciate the offer and have added you to the master list.

We almost have the makings of a full group based on the more recent posts. I'll check out the new Project TOR cast later today Happy

Spread the word across the guild in game, have people come in and make a post on the forums so I can update the list.
Taaven
Prefect

I can help with any HM as Operative healer any night except for wed-thurs-friday for raid nights.
ckuhlman
Prefect

I won't be much on after work anymore. Getting back to the gym again. I will be available tonight after the datacron run to do at least 2. Tuesdays and Thursdays will be bad because of our raid. Saturdays and Sundays are good as well for me.

Cobrakai
Gamerpenny
Prospect

I would be happy to help with HMs. I raid 8 - 10 Wed, Thurs, Fri and I'd like to go to the datacron and world boss events. But outside those events, I would be more than willing to dps for you.

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: