View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mudnich
KingJuggernaut
Citizen

re: SWTOR TS Overlay!!!!!

Hey guys, I found an overlay called Overwolf. It works with many chat programs, and more importantly works with swtor. It even has in game access to the program as well as TS. I recommend you all check it out since it'll work with other games and programs too.

http://www.overwolf.com/
Crazylor
Senator

re: Re: SWTOR TS Overlay!!!!!

Mudnich wrote:
Hey guys, I found an overlay called Overwolf. It works with many chat programs, and more importantly works with swtor. It even has in game access to the program as well as TS. I recommend you all check it out since it'll work with other games and programs too.

http://www.overwolf.com/

Thanks I can definitely use this!

I have been using the overlay in TS built in from day 1. I don't have the details in front of me but all it took was just figuring out how to position it where I wanted it. I have it layed out between the chat box and the item bar at the top of the screen. Works fine for me.

This app does seem pretty cool though.

I will try and get you the cords I have and a screen shot to show you where mine is.

VanZhandt wrote:
I have been using the overlay in TS built in from day 1. I don't have the details in front of me but all it took was just figuring out how to position it where I wanted it. I have it layed out between the chat box and the item bar at the top of the screen. Works fine for me.

This app does seem pretty cool though.

I will try and get you the cords I have and a screen shot to show you where mine is.

This would help a lot I have no idea how to move that thing

Jump to: